Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, September 6, 2009
IT WAS A FABULOUS DAY OUT TODAY :D:D:D:D:D

I broke my frameless spectacles yesterday and i was half blinded the whole of ytd evening plus today. So i went on my spectacle hunt this afternoon around a few shops and just settled for my previous shop at Optics Point. Arhhh some prices were pretty ridiculous ... such as replacing the dumb frames cost about the same as getting a whole new thing. But i just settled for another frameles specs in the end.

and im thankful to my dearest for accompanying me the whole trip round so many shops, not uttering any single word of complain and yet comforting me + making sure i dont fall over some small step that i cant seem to notice anymore without my "argh-specs". ahhhhhhh it feels so great =)))))

Went to join two of dommy's friends after that at orchard. and stupidly we followed by walking all the way to plaza sing LOL. i tried my luck in throwing another 5 cent coin into the BIG BIG Levi's shoe but obviously i missed since i do not have my specs on me :(

took a bus to bugis after that where i got my specs. Haaa the frameless feels like its made of wood! :) but i think i will like it haha. and we landed up in the arcade after i ordered my new specs.

Looooo and behoooolllld!!!! thanks to dom's friends who idiotic-ally boasted their catches of 3 plushies..... we ended up trying for the seal too..
ARHH!!!! the seal was incredibly cute! Pure white is MY COLOR. buttttt we din manage to get it in the end. Even though it was worth the fun of trying to get it. And seeing him trying to get it for me..... was =)))

I finally understand why many ppl keep trying over and over again to grab that plushie out of the damn machine. Haaaa i always thought they were weird.. and i din see any interest in it... TILL NOW . LOL.. i find it super sweeeeet ^^

after that we went to EAT! and i was bombarded with dumb questions... or a question that was hard for me to answer :S Its like pai-sei. zzzzzzzzzzz but i think i laughed like crap. hahaha

Went off to the children's arcade at the top level. I dont know how the heck we followed z hao and h to that place but we did. Anddddd i felt alot of childhood memories coming back. Gg to the arcade, playing with those toy machines where you get tickets after you score and exchanging it with items.

HAHAHA. the clown mouth was so big and yet we had difficulty aiming properly LOL. and the froggy machine, mine had a fault and i was barely halfway up and dom's side already reached the top HAHA. and the last token we played was 5 crocodiles. Arghhhh 4 hugeeeee ppl (compared to kids playing) hitting the dumb croc when it jutted out its head from its cave, one person taking one. i think it looked a funny sight.


haaaaaaaaaaa and on the way home in the mrt ride was super super funny. and i thought i was direct enough. h was even worse as to say bangla-dified. -.- SHIT and they were all over the mrt , front , left right, all squeezing together. omggggggg... hahaha and hehhhh talked about someeeee... well stick =)

and i really do mean to say, it was one of the best days out =)

Posted at 8:51 AM