Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, November 14, 2009
My dad was just talking about China giving panda(s) to singapore.... for free while some countries pay to get them.
and i suddenly thought, haha China pandas. Sounds soooo weird , there's like china made goods, china food, china humans, now china pandas hehehee.

and my brother went, o h! imagine the pandas in the aeroplane, going to Singapore. They sit innocently in the aeroplanes wondering what are they doing there.

HHAHAHAHA. its so cuteto think about it.

Sad, today's movie marathon is off once again. Mayni was so sad about it :( Sigh, and today was a very tiring day as well, not doing much things,but when i hit the bed at 5pm, i went off already...

Reading statistics textbook now. There's a really complicated question in our tutorial :S

Posted at 7:04 AM