Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
fucking no mood.
feels like crap and i seriously dont have the mind to talk to anyone. no idea what exactly is causing this but its a pain in the arse. shits#$@^@^(@&^(@^@^()&(@&#(^&()&^()#&#()^&(

nt enough sleep. ear stilll pain and i forgot my ear drops today. i forgot my comb today but thankfully dom gave me his... eat also pain. fucking ulcer suddenly come out. whats worse there's yoga at the bloody end of the day. damn it, relaxation my arse when im so fucked up.

dont feel like cooling down either. maybe feeling moody for the whole day is a good idea. feels great to be emo-istic. maybe thats why ppl go crazy also. right.

damn it i dont know whether to talk to her nicely/ make friends with her/; or just screw her off.

down :) im down today :))))))))))))))))))))

Posted at 5:49 PM