Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Yet another happy day yesterday:)
I dont think there was any significant event ytd that made it happy... but thats what we just felt like ^^

And its really one of a kind reason for not being able to go to sch ytd! Woke up with such heavy eyes and pain in my right ear. It couldnt stop... and i got worried. Called up dom , thinking if i shld skip school and get all the medicine i need at one go.... and yay!! more sleep for me.....

Wnt to the clinic myself... sigh.. the doctor was an indian man, haha but he turned out quite nice.
Got some ear drops plus olive oil... and gastric medicine for my stomach.... Meet zulfika there LOL.

Headed to school, supposedly to go gym and dance sport.... but i wore wrong shorts HAHAHA... so plans cancelled. my ear was still kinda pain even without doing anything, so i thought i better skip dance sport... again! but advanage is that nick can partner marie :D

Watched movie after that, went to sleep and woke up with such pain again... sigh

it still hurts a little now. lucky it isnt anything serious!

-----

Presentation today. Changed into formal attire in school.... everyone did well!
I thought i could have done better,not forget all my scripts:S Took pictures again!!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO LUNCH. I WANT FOOD!!!!



i have yoga after school tmr :(

Posted at 7:53 PM