Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

time for a reflection on life.

family.

a major part of life..... which, sadly to say isnt good around me. envying isnt a good feeling.... neither should i envy. but whats this feeling whenever i see parents able to communicate with their children well.. able to talk about love, relationships, help with your problems, rather than just continuously nagging you over nth. Over not being in a relationship, to study and not date, study comes first, not being able to enjoy life, but work your ass off just so that you can achieve a normal life... NORMAL life.

I dont want my life to be normal. I want my life to be what i portray it should be. working your ass off isnt life.... whats more, not being able to communicate. things that we are commnicating can never go as far as what happened in work or school, not in the details usually and not for long. Life isnt sufferings. Life isnt working, life isnt about solely studying, life isnt about staying at home, life isnt about quarrellings everyday, life isnt about striving for the average.......

Life isnt about not being yourself. Life isnt about acting to suit others. Life isnt about talking when you dont feel like it. Life isnt about spending time with company whom you dont feel good with. Life isnt silence. Life isnt violence. Life isnt shouts. Life isnt about falling out. Life isnt about everything that is bad...

Life should be made the way you want it to be. Life, will only count when you make it count.  

my dreams - love. fun.time.health.expenses.

I cant wait for you to end school... i'd only fall then


Posted at 12:30 AM