Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Am i crazy? i think i am slightly crazy, but not too crazy..... but still i am crazy to think that i am crazy enough so much that mayni and yanting think that im extremely crazy but i still think that i am a LITTLE crazy only.....

YESS!!! this post is about craziness and its effect on the long run. Along the long run production curve, the products of craziness is that you manipulate your own thinking! you think that people are tinking about "A." but actually its alll the way at "Z". you dont think right anymore.

So the variable here is....... the level of craziness! in the short run product curve of the craziness, the lowest point will hit the tangent of the long run curve. There's the steepest slope you can ever go.

Lets say, you get the mean of the level of craziness in a sample of 5 people. To get the craziness average of ALL the people (population), you have to get the mean of the craziness of the population as well!!
So you times the population mean and the sample together, to get the mean

Population craziness X Sample craziness = CRAZINESS you can never imagine!


No way, i cant turn into an introvert or it will ruin me! I neeed to be myself :O

Posted at 10:22 PM