Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Time to bloggy blog on my blog :D

EXAMS HAS ENDED. RIGHT! Ended. With a BIG E! Ended.

Enough of studying =))))) Actually exam period this time round is the slackest for me hahahahaha..... barely studied for it when it was nearing exam and it cheered me to when the pappers were managable. I hope i can do well, or i'd be quite disappointed in my results again.

All my projects are of B+ standard, few tutorss telling my group that "WE....almost made it."
Right, ALMOST. Thought our presentations were much better this time round, but competition in the class is of a high standard.

Now that its hols, i've some things planned on :D

Last Sunday, i was actually out with May PS, hahahaha shopping around (though i dont like it) when i actually needed to study for ITB. Well, at least there's a day's time out with her, but no pictures :O

Tomorrow will be going out with Sherlyn before she flys off! Wahahaaaa looking forward to sitting down in the theatre LOL. rest time~

Then, within this week, i gotta get stocks to update on my blog, with qunlin, dawn and caryn's request :D So, expect bags and jackets. My current likes =)

Saturday, out with the CATs people :D Bubu, Stoofi, Guru :)

i decided to stay in school to wait for dom today, to watch my new moon which has been overdued for like a ...... 2 weeks? hahaha. And SAKAE AFTR THAT!!!!! ^^ Looking forward =)

and then... comes the busy week, sat - tues will be spent around chalet. Daddy let me stay over :D:D:D:D:D Wed gotta go out with mom to make my passport, which is kinda like expiring soon. Well, actually hope that i can travel to johor with baby soon :P Like, somewhere outside SG pls???? :( Its getting really boring here!

After which, will be christmas eve. AT CARYN'S HOUSE!!!!! =))))) I can expect good company and fun that day. And christmas, church. HAHAHAHAHA just to accompany dom :)

WAAAAA sounds like a huge load of fun in the short hols :))))) Finally brightened up my moody atmostphere from ytd!






Old picture i just grabbed from dom's com :P so nice house right :P


i like ^^

Posted at 12:51 AM