Varsity: Wednesday!
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Wednesday!
Finally a free day out on wednesday after a really busy holiday! It feels good meeting up with several people during this two weeks break though :D

Spent my day with dom, firstly at Sakae Sushi to start off the day! Met late so we could catch up our bauty sleep :) My eye bags are really horrible :( Its been like that for so long yet no one says anything!!! Good friends i have... hahaha.

So basically; our food we love. Salmon for him and Egg for me :)))

*Yum yum ^^

YAYYY!!! ME WANT MORE!!

Afte that, rushd to see the AVATAR! Queued for sooooo long and missed 10 mins of the show : Just have to watch the front part online then!

ITSSSSS..............GDAMN NICE!!!!!! Though blue ppl are still blue ppl, they were originally human. heheheh well some.

Normal story plot with best graphics and imagination. The director took 13 years?!?!?!!? to make that movie. and acting just a year and a half :O

went off to meet someone after that and got my JUMPER !!! my first ever jumper hehehehe fro charlotte russe. Its not bad :) just afraid its low cut.... my bf wouldnt like, and i wouldnt like hahaha.

went home after that... sry fr dragging you around :( your body had a temper and made you feel worse! :(

-----

A random day today. watched a random movie, and slacked around. Before i knew it, its alr time to go home. Met Christina by coincidence at the mrt and chatted for a little while before heading home :)

is 1 minute to year 2010!

may it be a blessed and marvelous year ahead! <3


Posted at 6:45 AM