Varsity: Escape Theme Park!
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Escape Theme Park!




It was a ..................... blast :D

End result was 4 tired people in the train home looking half dead haha.

Junhong literally spammed go-kart rides. Well, at least i took 4 rides by the end of the day with at least a total wait of 3 hours!

1st ride was an individual ride. I was the first to go off and last to came back. manz. haha thanks to waiting for some tiny fellow who didnt wait for me in the end.

2nd ride, a double rider :D Domm drove me haha! and after which, he injured his same toe, YET AGAIN, so i DROVE HIM! for 2 more times. WAHAHAHA so niceeee :)

As jh was a little too obsessed with the go-karts, dom and i went off to the haunted house on our own. I wasnt wearing my specs, couldnt see any crap inside. i was scaring myself looking in the dark. Black - red- black - red.a body in an operation table i think. and some guy in the jail struggling. it did justice though, I WAS SCARED. hahahaha

Went off to a cozy ride at the ferris wheel after :D noticed the absense of soooooooo many rides! No wonder the price's half price now!


WET & WILD!
It was wet, all wet, for the person sitting behind. We even had to dump our bags in the same boat that was soaked with water cos we didnt know! :( My pooooor new bag! and my keychain hanging on it. and a little baby hanging on dom's!

Bumpy boat ride..... it depics life. How life can be so smoooooth .... and rough later on. Climbing up the high ladder, slowly, bracing oneself for the tough journey down and the IMPACT!
that was what it felt like.... =)


Poor dom got his SAME TOE injured again. And our poor slippers, it came out. But maanged to put it back in , in the end (phew). Had to help the disabled after that such as driving him in the go-kart :P and helping him walk everywhere else.... hehe


VIKING SHIP was as good as a puking source of warmth. DARN!!! just the starting was enough to make me feel afraid of puking over everyone :P So much of screams as we sat at the top of the ship. And we never took that ride again. HAHA



Little roller coaster. It certainly looks deceiving, like it can never hurt anyone.

RIGHT!

It hurts when its riding at full speed and changing direction, when you're zooming down! haha but its good =)


Want to have Sakae Sushi before going home, but i was afraid of getting scolded. (late) so we headed home straight then!


Cant wait for AVATAR 3D tmr :D <3

Posted at 6:30 AM