Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Hello hello!

Life's currently a stable one, well cos its like studies everyday. I rmb mugging for OBSE test last week, then mugging so hard for Statistics test this week knowing that my math is bad. hopefully my studying would bring some new light into my math world hahaha.

Business communications debate during class on monday! was pretty nervous still, dont know whether to look at the team and debate or look at the teacher and the class. Worse still, i hardly rmbed the scripted debate. Glad it still went okay.

then came submission for OBSE team journal. Rushed the filming of the video, Mayni and dine finished with the movie maker on the day itself and ready for submission the next. Hiong like crap this week :(

next week will be so so so so badddd =( preparation for submissions of 3-4 assignments, none of which we have completed 1/4 yet. my CATs project nth done T.T

I just had my complain session with dom today ooops :X the only source of mankind whom i can complain for the time being. i dont wanna be a nag to anyone, a bore, a scum. hahaha.

Enough of studies -.- its killing.

hmmmmmm today had been very much a good day.! completed my part for the final presentation of OBSE, learnt abit of Microsoft access with yanting today hehe poor girl, always the only one who has all the software which our 2 cute netbooks confirm dont have plus mayni one isnt schools LOL.


Lunch was great =) Library after that and waited for dom to end school while i finished up my project. Had my reward after that weeeheee self reinforcement hahaha

walk walk and home ^^

boring post...but..nth much to say :P

Posted at 5:52 AM