Varsity: Shopping and bonding <3
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Shopping and bonding <3
To cut the long story short,
i enjoyed the ride at the back of the lorry with dommie....1st ride and it was sooooo great :D
Strong wind blew my hair and swiped my face as if they were little whips, messy and entangled hair, bumpy ride anda great talk under the sun. Really, under the sun.

I have now what you call, two toned face. Made worse by having 3 levels of contrast on my face now by dark circles. I forgot about removing my specs in the 1 and a hilariously half hour ride which was supposed to take just 30 mins or so.

Hopped on to NYP, got this freebie of a toothpaste. I wonder how they thought of it!
And reached Mount emily's hill for a flea market which i consider tiny and nth to look through, but dom's sis still spent quite some time there haha. Rushed to eat at MAC, and spotted cotton on JUST before i headed to do some overdued stuffs.
Ended up purchasing 2 shorts and 1 shirt for me and 1 shirt for dom. Went over to another shop and bought yet another shirt for myself and a berms for dom. hahaha i love themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! not as much as him though hehe.

Ah! Today feels different, and great=)
Oh my, weekends are only my free time. Yet i'm still gonna do homework right now.
Tata!

Posted at 7:35 AM