Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, February 21, 2010
I really must blog this.

i know seriously im supposed to be studying but bstats is really killing me. But oh thanks i finished my last 3-4 blur/never read through before topics and all i need to do now is practice practice and practice.

So after some studying, also after finishing the movie we left out ytd of Sister Act, we headed to Iluma bugis. Which means...........TORNADO!

And hell it was.spent a freaking $46 on the pushing out the sweets machine T.T but only thing is that its pushing out 3 what seems like a soft toy but is actually some laptop cover thingy, 1 can of FOX sweets, 1 hello panda, 2 Prawn crackers and 1 tao kae noi.

From $4, add another $10, $10, and moreeee...... just to push those things out. We got all except 3 more items which seemed impossible to push out anymore :(((

Oh man feel so guilty for spending so much on this machine. buttt..... its the fun that counts right??? LOL


stocks for jeans wasnt a good experience today. sucky attitude and all but bii was such a nice person today ^^ helping me do stuff when he saw my expression before i even said anything woohooo.. you're learning baby <3

Posted at 8:27 AM