Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, February 26, 2010
Today was a relaxing day slacking at dommy's house and chatting non stop about lotsa interesting things :D

& today, walking around raffles city mall was a wrong choice just to find food. Where requests to find nice and tattered new jeans and stomachs to fill was the reason. Stepped into topshop, tried on a formal pants. darn was too fat to fit it though the cutting was damn nice :(
Turned around and saw this velvet jacket, so soft and comfy, slight shines here and there, boy was it so comfortable! which dom said it was nice and I SHOULD BUY.

why not? After considering here and there for soooooo long, i asked this question. " Look like prostitute? AND DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decision was from 80% buy it to 20% buy it. oh mannnnnnn :(((((((


SHOULD I??? SO COMFORTABLE LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted at 7:28 AM