Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Last tuesday,
Dom and I met up with Chris and JH.... funny how long we took to decide on a lunch place which ranged from expensive to not so expensive. Ended up in Pizza hut andd yay nice lunch :))
Couldnt decide what to do next, so we went to ILUMA!!! And off to the arcade again :D:D:D:D spent like another $25 there and this time at least 4 of us play la!!



Looking at this picture makes me wanna fly there again T.T

& i was testing out my dad's new fuji camera... and i din like it sigh~~


This tuesday, i spent my day at home. Made the prata cheese sausage with eggs and chilli again for dom before heading to school to meet him. and yay!!! purchased my new laptop :D 1.8kg!!! i hope its gonna be really good man although its light..=))))) the specs are like gorgeous ^^
headed home after that.... and dom went back to his muay thai camp.

Wednesday.... was an impromptu decision to go out shopping with chris :))) Met close to 3pm and supposedly, we have to be back at clementi at 6pm! Ended up reaching home at 10pm hahaha... guess what?
ILUMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but you know what?!?!!? we spent only $5 there total!! and we utilised 2 hours there LOL.


the machine kinda funny. We lost everything already... and suddenly we kept winning and didnt need to go home anymore LOL. i really do understand why some people become addicted to gambling already. hahhhhh so im not gonna start it... or do it alot. haha

THURSDAY- finally able to meet dom after he booked out of camp :)))

Friday - slack day ^^
plus tried to shoot for my new collection.... but turns out im sucha bad photographer with a professional camera -.- soooo i gave up. sighhh



When i was playing around with the settings, i snapped this. so cute right? ^^ I know the White Balance is off but i dont have my photoshop serial number!

Today - SWENSONS!!!!!! happy happy
but i got sick. haha


and FINALLY! gg out with yanting, mayni and caryn next tues ^^

Posted at 7:16 AM