Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
After pretty much chaos over trying to get into the same class as yt, caryn and dawn, we managed!!!!!

So sad, mayni's not gonna be with us anymore :(( one year liao !

Met them at Clarke quay after that and settled down at some Ramen shop.. ended up eating charsiew rice there lol. its average i think?

Talked, walked around, pictures... and home! Haven done that with them for long!!! <3

Happy birthday yanting :D:D
Hope you like our prezzie haha:))

Posted at 10:30 AM