Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, March 4, 2010
This blog post may not be relevant to many, to you guys who reads my blog. however, im sure out there, some stranger, blog hopper may stumble upon my blog and just read it.

I will still share with you, on rare occasions (in blog) of my feelings being with my current boyfriend... ya you know :) dommy wee ^^

I've never felt such a need to be by his side everyday with anyone else. I found it uneasy doing that in the beginning especially when friends and my own knowledge of other relationships tell me that it may be bad for the both of us. I went through a lot of self reflection everyday, asking myself is this the right way to handle a relationship? How should we handle it? Is there a rule of a thumb which says it is not allowed to meet everyday, or to meet at least once a week, must there be any specifications at all? Aren't the couple in a r/s in charge of it themselves? Many, tend to go with the flow, & i see many couples, not as close as dom and i.

Us, we spend a vast amount of time together each day. I can never be as close to someone as we are now. I would never know anyone else better cos anyone else may just find it plainly boring to be by your side talking all day and night long. I never really felt bored with him. There's this emotion i feel which makes me happy being able to feel carefree, happy and safe with my loved one.

Yet till now, the very thought of how others may judge us irks me. With this insecurity, i never really liked admitting it in fear of hurting someone. I feel happy when i see couples around school with similar patterns like us. It tells me "There! These are the people who are like me, there isnt anything to feel bad about". And these are the couples whom i see have more stable and loving relationships.

with a little link to the previous words i've typed, i asked myself this : "Why, when you're married only do you stay close to your husband like he's the world to you and friends you seldom meet anymore?" I'm not saying friends arent important, but why is it when you grow up, your love will be the only one being there for you for life. Where friends, they live their own life and catch up with you when they are free? Friends will treat you as second place, & their love, the first. Are your loves more important than your friends or are friends more important that your love?

who would you forsake when you want some partying time? Who would be there for you then when you come home crying? Is it treating your love as a spare tyre or is it treating your friends as a spare tyre? It sounds bad in both questions but why would you want to do either at all? Why cant you have both? Partying time with your friends and loved ones. Its the best of all.

Which is the more important key to you? Friends, or your relationship?



3 years ago when i was in sec 3, i witnessed a mutual friend's relationship on the rocks. They quarrelled in public, the guy walked off and the girl came crying over to us. I thought she was dumb to give her everything to him then. Her everything. I thought they were gg to just break up in the end after he grabs her virginity. and now, 3 years later, i see them travel around Europe together. Just them. A relationship so stable and strong..... not all relationships really end in a bad way when you start them early dont they?

Posted at 7:03 AM