Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
im such a lazy bum :((((( woke up at 12 today when im supposed to wake at 10 to meet mayni ryn yt and dawn at amk to go cheryl's house.
i think it was too much of exercising suddenly that my body kinda got tuned out. lol went to gym on monday with dom... finally ran after so long , just 1.2 km o the threadmill but at least it got my thigh muscles tightened LOL. been just training my legs the whole gym time with cycling, and some other machines. i dont know what they are called.

met gitiong, wanqi, dawei, justin and evers there too lol. the school's swimming pool looked so enticing! i wish i have gotten my swim suit already sighh~~~

ytd attended dance. like finally after procrastinating for so long, last min backing out even though i brought my heels along with me... and i seriously took some time in rmbing the steps, what more getting them right -.- so depressing being the only one stopping and staring at ppl's legs which mine dont seem to get right...but atleast towards the end i managed to get 50% of it. it just means i should attend dance more often. it aint that bad :)))

Posted at 8:28 PM