Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, April 2, 2010
Good Friday!

Never thought i will go to church on a good friday. well.. its my first.
And a Catholic church somehow is nowhere near from the Christian churches i've been to.

Had to stand for 1 1/2 hours cos it was full house :( I saw quite a couple of cool things but some i cant help laughing inside :X

So our plans of running at the stadium was once again foiled. Its a season where weight is gained...and after church, i went with dom's family to Sakae Sushi and ate like a glutton there :(((
Before i even reached there... my stomach felt full and baby bought me tea, so i tried my best to finish it (not forgetting pouring half into his cup).

I had 2 pieces of sushi before we ordered from the menu where i decided on the big bento set. i was freaking full by the time my bento came and i had such a time trying to finish it!!!
My salmon piece was stolen by a pig... tuna piece given to dom's mommy, scallop left unfinished, chawanmushi all inside my stomach ^^, unagi 2 by me, 1 given to dommy, ebi thingy one by me, one by Jenn, tofu one by me one by dom's daddy and rice all by me...

you seeeeeeeee its been a really big meal which costed close to $20 and so terrible trying to finish it :(((( full till i can hardly walk!

somehow we ended up in jurong point arcade again.. playing with guns. hehehe wearing a dress and carrying a shoebag this morning.. and then wearing a dress and carrying a gun at night.


Oh .... the customized cake design.. really nice eh!!! good for birthdays :D:D:D

Posted at 9:28 AM