Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Monday, March 29, 2010
why cant i find a swimsuit that suits what i want!!!!!

its been a month of searching and more :((((


2 days ago, i cancelled my booking at the flea market by assigning it to another girl who fortunately, contacted me in time. The reason was just so that i could attend dom's dad birth-day!

Farmart is a nice place. Gives me the vibes of the Malaysia-ly feeling in me haha.. i couldnt eat much though but i still managed to down the cake slice and steal some pieces of crab from dom (which i dont really really like) :D

I really like the customized birthday cake we did together.. i aint any good in creativity or art.. but it certainly turned out quite well ^^ Not bad for first try with the icings and all..

ah! time to sleep :)))


I'm getting excited! My laptop should be arriving soon :)))

Posted at 8:11 AM