Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, April 8, 2010
I'm just so lazy to blog! but... today, since i have so muchh time to spare.... i shall just do it :D

this week started out good!
SENTOSA!!!
Its like my first trip EVER! to the beach with just my boyfriend and me, me and my boyfriend. :))
After that day, i found out that my boyfriend can only wake up early for sentosa and not for me... sighhhh ! but i know he is getting better :P
somehow, the cravings for mac's breakfast kicked in! and we went to tiong bahru mac and reached just in time ^^ 1050am! So after our wonderful breakfast... our initial plans of reaching sentosa at 10am was of course screwed... suntan in the afternoon sun?!?!?!

And so we placed the mat on the beach.. at first under the cozy shade from the trees, and being there for the purpose of suntanning, dom made us go under the scorching sun :(((((( somemore the tanning oil was freaking oily and i hated all the conditions around me!!!! but i survived yippy!!! cos he ended up suntanning less than 30 mins cos of me :D oh gosh how i hate the weather!

Went to the waters... and din even get wet when i was intending to... and i ended up sleeping under the sun for 1 hour plus... fell asleep while waiting for dom to bath and stuff.. haah and im a little more chaoda than usual now! the sun subsided anyway :D so i had a great sleep and got two tones!

So after much staying away from TORNADO (iluma's arcade)... we decided to go there again.. oh no!
BUT BUT BUTT!!! we spent $8 and won like more than 4 times back la!! the won was so freaking heavy with the tokens and weee~~~ almost hit the JACKPOT of 2000 tokens!!! but we got 300 tokens instead hahahah...


oh oh im so excited! dom's friend was asking of places to go in SG.... and i suddenly thought of city square farrer park and then city square at JOHOR BAHRU!!! sooooooo YAYYEE!!! hopefully all of us can make it and go for a day trip before school opens!! omgggg so looking forward to it!!

i hope it will really work out!

johor trip!

Posted at 6:01 AM