Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Its weird. Its definitely weird. I remember the times when i was in my secondary school days.. one thing i will always look out for in friendships; being able to share your heart out. Its the key to friendship in my perspective.
Somehow, i always had it. I always had a friend somewhere out where who will be willing to hear me out.. and share with me the feelings they have deep down.

Now? The ability to make friends is a tough one for me, yet some would say i'm the sociable type. It is even harder to talk about myself, i find. Unless a question is asked, i speak, otherwise it'd be just like that. Why is this a problem to me now when it had never been like this before? :O

Posted at 7:53 AM