Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Friday, June 18, 2010
Accompanied my brother to Lasalle today. It isnt a good reason to go there cos it really is..... shit.
I hope there's a good photopgrahy school overseas that really suits him so he can finally study something he excels in.

Walked 8 hours today with him today! Lots of wondering around some more even with ken's leg limping lol. Played iluma arcade today too ^^ and lost of course :X Wanted to watch movie but there wasnt anything else left nice to watch.

Went through some camera shops and stuff, quite a good day actually.

BUT!!!....

I didnt meet dommy today :(

Posted at 9:15 AM