Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Today passed by in a flash. I feel that the past few days had just gone by as though it was just a day or two. I just got to thinking about my projects that i better start doing them or else!, my desired gpa will be gone. Next week so stressful :( I have not a single day not planned out, or rather, two is planned to slack and regain energy for school.

Looking forward to tuesday hanging out with the girls and i dont know who else is coming to the cafe, thurs our 1st anniversary and sat johor trip with my family. I mean its so full of things coming that i feel so packed!!!

Okay i'm always complaining im so busy but i hate it when im too bored with nothing to do.

Just got in contact with a blog editor who agreed to help me with my blog layout ^^ So thankful and greatful for that. Have been thinking alot how to expand my business, and roughly came up with some ideas :))

I probably have to make an overseas trip to prepare for an event, hopefully it will turn out good :)

Posted at 9:51 AM