Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
IS project today! Colored the banner and that was all we did haha. the rest will be done at home.

Watched "Race to Witch mountain" today... not bad show esp. for a disney movie which i thought would be quite childish, but definitely not la. Its like so entertaining and nerve wrecking haha.

I ate lamb chop today!!! I haven eaten since goody long years ago cos i always dread these kinda "tough cuts" of meat. haha passed half of my vege to dom to eat. i hate brocolli !!!

Took a cab home today.. lucky it wasnt a black cab, but a silver cab. managed to get home real quick.

andddddddddddddddddddddd its midnight now. it means!!!!!!!! IT IS 24 JUNE =)))))))))))

Happy 1st year anniversaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
heheheheheh ^^

My prezzie.... isnt even completed yet though :( maybe i'll delay by one month LOL.
though we're gonna celebrate our 1st year anniversary together tmr, we decided to meet chris and jh too since we didnt manage to meet for quite some time already. Gonna have Suki sushi buffet at Cineleisure :D

and night safari at nightttttttt!! weeee finally have chance to wear my new dress out hehe.

Posted at 9:51 AM