Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, June 20, 2010
SHOPPING DAY! ^^

I haven't shopped outside for the whole day since.....a quarter year or half year ago! hahaha and i think today was enough to last me for another few weeks/months. So tiring to walk around so much, we were so worn out at the end of the day. We saw many interesting things though :D

My boyfriend still being a baby, bought a toy hammer from TOYS R US which will be a "CHEE-KA-BIONG" sound when hammered. He kept hitting my head till i got a little dizzy LOL. I like the extendable robot hand found also in toys r us. Its quite sueful and strong actually, i can grap dom's shirt, my whole wrist, other toys hahahaha we spent basically an hour over there hehehehe. Thanks to him who said he will bring childhood back to me. almost wanted to scare a kid with a fake cockroach but aiya!!! their moms confirm always not far from them. hahaha saw a cute little boy of the day too, dresses in formal and small little adidas shoes. haha so cute face!!

Wanted to find daiso but couldnt in the end. Stopped halfway to see the military 6 man band marching throughout VIVO with their there drumming which caught a lot of attention. *miss my band days.

then then then... i had super cravings for chocolates and we bought 4 bars WOOHOO!!!! i just placed one bar beside my laptop's ventilation and it totally melted -.- acer's heating power is as high as being able to fry an egg hahaha

BOUGHT A SUPER DUPER VERSATILE, CAN BE WORN MORE THAN 100 ways magic scarf too ^^ ITS LIKE SUPER DUPER HOLY CRACK ASS NICE MAN!!!! ^^ I mean, the number of ways it can be switched from scarf, to a cardigan, to a jacket, to a blablabla :)

so niceeeeeeeeeeeee today <3

Posted at 8:27 AM