Varsity: Happy 16th months :D
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Happy 16th months :D
Teriyaki Chicken with Soft Shell crab

Salmon set

Yet another 24th gone through together and its our 16th ! ^^
We went to Just Acia and really didn't know why we have not eaten there before when the food was so appetizing, savory and a lot!!! There was even free flow of drinks and ice cream though we didn't really take much of that haha.

I ordered the teriyaki chicken with soft shell crab set and Dom ordered the salmon set. Both came with some kimchi and soup, along with free flow soft drinks and ice cream! I tried using the soft serve ice cream and mine turned out to really look like SAI hahaha some more chocolate brown. Ordered extra chicken wings as well and they are comparable to Pizza Hut's wings :D

Just so satisfied with our dinner and our great evening together. Kept laughing over nonsense hehehe.

This week was real draggy though i wish it not to end. Didn't meet dom for more than half the week this week and i had withdrawal symptoms :X It felt so relieving when we could meet again!!! though we didn't manage to cook the sacred spaghetti and spaghetti sauce this time round.. we will have many more days to do so..

Happy 16th darling ^^

P.S. My boyfriend seemed like he went on a diet when we didn't meet much this week :O He got so slim now!!!

Posted at 6:59 AM