Varsity: FlashLightBatteries Flea and Chilling!!!
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, November 13, 2010
FlashLightBatteries Flea and Chilling!!!
I don't know how to start typing..... hmmm
my plans for today got delayed cos my flea in Ngee Ann just got confirmed in such a last minute date. By the time i reached FLB flea, yanting already left so there were just Dawn and Mayni waiting for me to come haha.

There was good stuff at the flea, cheap + branded + good + new! Squeezy and hot but it was worth it since i'm so elated with my purchases...

Got this brand new Miss Selfridge wallet at just a fraction of the price and it has soooo many compartments!! Hahaha its about 1.5 times bigger than the wallet i'm using now which Lyn gave me for my birthday.. Just keeping this new wallet for the time being till I need it.

Coincidentally, met sherlyn and her friend there as well as my bazaar friends. Its a wonder that i didn't meet more than 10 people there considering that FLB always does their advertising of fleas thoroughly.

Dinner was at POPEYES and Cheryl spotted us there! Dinner was filled with HTHT - Heart To Heart Talk (ni's and dawn's short form lol) and then we camwhored :D Its been such a long time since i had lots of girly time heh heh.

Next, our time to City hall mrt was hilarious.. Trying to walk (or march) under a mini umbrella without stepping on each other's feet! We still got slightly wet though LOL and then I decided to flag a cab. It was such a short distance but there was CBD charges T.T $6.80 in just a while!!!!

Bought some stuffs and then chill out time at Starbucks where we played monopoly deal hahahaha. 2:2:1 (dawn:lili:mayni) wahahaha there was another 2 guys playing them as well beside us LOL.

Cabbed home with mayni after that and reached home pretty late... It was a great day :)))

Next up will be............ time for boyfriend tmr ^^


I'm so hungry now!!! And tried on all the new clothes.. woah niceeeeeeee

Posted at 9:32 AM