Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Bad luck usually come in pairs... but it wasn't enough to satisfy Bad Luck so he gave me 2 pairs of Bad Luck.

am so upset with today's speech. picked the wrong number of topic and i got a topic which kept my mouth glued and my speech sucked so bad today that i didn't get the kind of "Phew! its over" kind of feeling. Felt that I can do it all over again to get my desired satisfaction. Why does things sometimes turn out bad when i aim for something high and something turns out good when i don't aim for it?

i probably won't be seeing much of my boyfriend for a year after this March.. so fucking sad. Since the start of this semester, it'd been already tougher to meet up than usual with my school starting only when his ends and his school starting only when mine ends.
Then internship had to be the opposite from each other that he won't be getting his coming March holidays while I do.. and by the time he is back from internship, i would have just started my damn internship.. why does things suck so bad?

thought i lost my handphone today and ran all the way to blk72 while it was drizzling only to find that it was with ryn. Then dom told me he'd lost his phone.. seriously hella bad days recently.

stop fucking with my mind!!

Posted at 6:37 AM