Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Pardon my total lack of updating ;p
My horror week has finally ended, with a record of 3 presentations, 1 report, 1 executive summary, 1 e-portfolio, and 1 Q&A session of a project. I think this is considered my busiest of the busiest weeks in poly which i ever had with so many submissions due in a span of 5 days.
Presenting is like a normal thing now... i still get the jitters though but at least i feel that i have improved since day 1.
I'm happy with most of my bcomm grades! Almost all As except my long report writing which i'm dismayed about. My first C grade in a long time - tutor's so strict with the marking :s Happy with my writing business messages though.. got the top of the class. Maybe because I've sort of been writing everyday to customers, settling lots of complaints, and recently got sweared to by a customer. Business Communications always teaches me something good every semester!
And then one project which i really spent a lot of time on paid off! Hopefully well enough to achieve an A or higher... tutor says she like the originality ^^ Realised my mom is dealing with lots of L/Cs everyday too haha!
Haven't been going out much, but recent places were Resorts World Sentosa, Farmart, Marche and a few crab experiences ^^I learnt to eat so many new things since my poly life. And i just baked Chocolate truffles today and my family seems to really like it haha.
Its 3.oo am right now.. my images aren't uploading quick enough! Gotta ciao soon.
A wondering thought: I think I am better off studying Japanese than Chinese. Chinese is never meant for me. hehehe

Posted at 10:18 AM