Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Happy Valentines Day ^^
I didn't expect to have any surprises, I don't expect to be treated better just for this day, I didn't expect to have any celebrations at all because I am just so stressed out thinking of examinations.

Ended up i got a surprise visit from jh and dom under my block where for the second time, we played monopoly deal haha! Surprisingly, was able to meet Christina as well and we went to Sumo House to eat!

We separated after that... to go home and study and possibly meet up again in the evening for a dinner but yep... all we did was finish our hilarious romance comedy and i fell asleep soon after haha! so much for studying...

and then had a scrumptious dinner cooked by dom's mommy before heading downstairs to meet the two :D So shiok having a car... but the directions to somewhere, looking out for other drivers, looking out for car lots is simply too overwhelming for me to take :S I rather drive a Go-Kart, maybe with air con installed hahaha!

Ended up in Bakerzin and supposedly the Japanese Cafe where they offer really nice looking fruit tarts but after our meal at Bakerzin, it was already closed. Then i used my Starbucks card for the first time heh heh and 2 more rounds of monopoly deal before heading home :D

had so much fun talking talking and talking... back to primary school connections:
dom and christina - both switched primary schools so they were once in the same sch
then christina and i - same primary schools after she switched
kent ridge - jh, christina and i
poly - dom and jh same class.

The connections are just superb haha ^^ I always happen to know amazing stories of how some of my friends always happen to link to others etc... coolios

Posted at 8:08 AM