Varsity: Distraught.
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Distraught.
Hi.

I know i've not been meeting up with many people recently but that is because i haven't had much time to do so. A major thing happened in my life and I'm trying to cope with it. Just last Friday i was doing my work in office and I just found my wind wandering and suddenly I just teared up. 

I remember myself thinking of all the worse situations in life when i was young, when i understood the meaning of live and death. I remember myself thinking so much that I would just cry so hard that I can neither breathe nor hear properly. I was preparing myself for when i reach an older age and I will experience all the kinds of things. I was afraid.

I remember myself going to the library after my weekly music lessons and borrowing lots of books from the same author who wrote stories on cancers; leukemia. Every story, i'd cry, feeling for the person in the story and knowing that the author who wrote the book experienced this in her life. 

I'm glad the situation is not as bad as the ones i've read but its enough to make me worry day and night, waking up and thinking of the current situation over and over again.



Posted at 12:51 AM