Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Me and Mayni :D
Plus Geraldine!!

Friday,

Went to Life maangement skills workshop. Taught us a little of Neorolinguistic Programming. Mr Lawrence taught us the anchoring and visualising. He also made us visualize some things. haha Pretty interesting! Webcammed with dominic and steffi during his lessons LOL. Steffi was super shyyyyy. haha i wanted to turn the laptop towards dom's friend but i scared the next minute it will be like Marcus's case, *Lecturer walks towards the laptop HAHA.

Made new friends. Siti, Denise, (Baljit my pri school friend as well haha), argh i forgot the names.. but i rmb their faces! And Regina (my classmate) is in the same class too :D No wonder i found her familiar!!


Went to meet Mayni and Geraldine after workshop... ate at Makan place. Walked aimlessly to the Atrium... supposed to collect our S&W shirts but realised its actually blk18. So tried finding it and walked all the way back to makan place again, then through canteen 2, ccanteen 3. LOL And supposed to find Shengming at Lecture 45 which was again near makan place and my previous lecture -.- The aerospace corner. Argh lol at least we got lost around the school, asked for directions and explored more of the school :D HAHA
Went home after that. Only to meet sherlyn later at Temasek Poly. Lol Gavin and Broderick called me HAHA and when i told them i was at TP, their reactions were almost the same. HUH WHAT THE/WHAT YOU DOING THERE LOL.
Tried the caborana pasta at Sherlyn's school. Talked at the library.. and went to do some things.
The stocks we just took for www.NightingaleSkies.com was wiped out within a day! Omg ... lol should have taken more.

Posted at 11:35 PM