Varsity
Welcome :)

Hello. My name is Lili and i love the happy side of the world.
I'm a movie-addict but i don't watch television. I'm also a foodie and i have this habit of combing my hair a little too much. I aspire to be my own boss of a luxurious company some day in the near future.

Currently in Ngee Ann Poly, Diploma in Business Studies.

My blogshop
Dom
Sherlyn lj
Sherlyn b
Caryn
Dawn
Geraldine
Please give me your link at the tagboard okay ^^ I lost all the previous links :(




layout | colours | icons | inspiration
Saturday, February 27, 2010
I dont know if it was a wrong move to enter IMM today or not cos it ended up spending few hundred bucks today. CRAP!!! i feel damn broke now :(((( just paid for the bazaar thing also, hopefully i'd be able to earn some money with a whacky plan of selling tidbits lol. just for fun i guess.

today was seriously tiring. Walked like non stop for 6 hours, towards the end was really bad..... still had to carry like close to 20 items and 2 big bags of shoppings we did. and yay i like dom's new shoes ^^

Sry nick for making you wait for us then end up never go :( really very tired...

but happy birthday benny :D

Posted at 9:23 AM